|The State of Illinois is proud to announce the implementation of a web-based eProcurement system called BidBuy. State agencies will use BidBuy to advertise solicitation opportunities, evaluate bids, and publish contract awards. It will become the State’s primary solution for sourcing and placing orders from vendors for the CPO – General Services.|
BidBuy will replace the current Illinois Procurement Bulletin - General Services (IPB) and link directly with the Illinois Procurement Gateway (IPG).
Implementation will take place in two phases:
• Phase 1 (Starting April 6, 2016)Vendor Registration – Registration opens allowing vendors to create and manage their business’ information in BidBuy.
• Phase 2 (August, 2016): Full Procurement – State agencies use BidBuy to complete small purchases, post solicitations, and award contracts. Vendors view and respond to solicitations and manage purchase orders and contracts.
Most current contracts will be migrated to BidBuy. In order to continue to do business with the State, you must register in BidBuy before Full Procurement implementation in July, 2016. The State is opening Vendor Registration now to allow enough time to register as many interested vendors as possible.
NOTE: If you currently have a contract with a state agency that will be active after July 1, 2016, please register by May 1, 2016. This will help us in loading your contracts in BidBuy.
How to Register in BidBuy if you have a valid registration in the Illinois Procurement Gateway (IPG):
NOTE: If you have a valid Illinois Procurement Gateway registration number and expiration date, you will also receive instructions via email to login and activate your BidBuy account and complete your registration.
1. Watch the demo “How to Register in BidBuy for Illinois Procurement Gateway Vendors Only” at http://www.illinois.gov/cpo/PathwayToProcurement/Pages/BidBuy.aspx
2. Download the manual “BidBuy IPG Vendor Manual” at http://www.illinois.gov/cpo/PathwayToProcurement/Documents/BidBuy%20Documents/BidBuy%20IPG%20Vendor%20Manual.pdf
3. Have Login ID and temporary password received in an email from BidBuy.
4. To complete your registration, go to https://www.bidbuy.illinois.gov/bso/
5. Click on “Complete Registration” to begin.
How to Register in BidBuy if you DO NOT have a valid IPG registration:
1. Watch the demo “How to Register in BidBuy” at http://www.illinois.gov/cpo/PathwayToProcurement/Pages/BidBuy.aspx
2. Download the manual “BidBuy Vendor User Manual” at http://www.illinois.gov/cpo/PathwayToProcurement/Documents/BidBuy%20Documents/BidBuy%20Vendor%20Manual.pdf
3. To begin the registration process, go to https://www.bidbuy.illinois.gov/bso/
4. Click on “Register” to begin.
Resources to Help You with Registration:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 866-455-2897 or email at email@example.com.