|In FY15 and FY16, a grant was originally awarded to Eckerd under PBC#16-95318. Grant funds are not available for FY17.|
Without the ongoing support of Eckerd, DCFS will be forced to abandon this project at the final phase. Services needed are on-going maintenance and support for the current model. The Department is seeking a 19-month Sole Source contract with Eckerd for FY17 and FY18 for the following services:
• Continued Eckerd support for using the Model in order to reduce the tendency to revert to compliance review methods and communication.
• Continued training for reviewers and supervisors addressing issues with the Portal, unique situation assistance in becoming experts using the models and being able to train in the model for the future
• Implement the quarterly fidelity reviews to ensure staff are using the model as it is intended and using it correctly and effectively
• Assist and teach the QA staff in developing and expanding to other target populations; such as children at risk for residential treatment, children at risk for multiple placements, children at risk for lengthy time frames to permanency, and children at risk for repeat maltreatment. DCFS staff will have to be trained to expand in the development of review questions that are focused on quality and not compliance.
• Continue to work with the ERSF supervisors , providing assistance as needed
• Problem solve issues that arise with the portal and the daily identification of flagged high risk investigations
• Provide ongoing counsel for unique situations.
• Ongoing training as staff leave or transfer
• Teach staff in the art of developing questions from the analytics
• Provide the dashboards and teach staff in using the dashboards to inform administrations and staff at all levels to identify areas for improvement.
- And monthly hosting services
This is a notice of Hearing for a sole source contract with Eckerd to continue on to Phase III of the Rapid Safety Feedback Program, which has previously been a grant agreement and grant funds are no longer available to finish the project. This work is to assist the Department of Children & Family Services to meet the mandatory initiatives within the BH Consent Decree Implementation plan.
The Chief Procurement Office for General Services will hold a public hearing to hear testimony and receive comments on the proposed contract as described in the attached document.
HEARING DETAILS: June 22, 2016
TIME: 2:00 PM
LOCATION: Room 511 Stratton Office Building, 401 South Spring St., Springfield, Il. Call-in information for those unable to attend in person will be provided upon request. Interested parties wishing to request a hearing or submit comments must do so in writing and submit their request to the notice contact. Request for a public hearing by an interested party or written comments shall be made by Friday, June 17, 2016 at 5:00 PM to:
712 Stratton Office Building
401 South Spring Street
Springfield, Il 62706
The hearing will be cancelled, unless an interested party submits a written request for public hearing by June 17, 2016 at 5:00 PM to the notice contact listed above.
If a public hearing is requested, the purchasing agency shall present testimony justifying the procurement method. Any interested party may present testimony for or against the sole source determination as described in this notice. The purpose of the hearing will be to receive information from the public regarding whether a sole source award is appropriate and in accordance with the Illinois Procurement Code. Formal rules of evidence will not apply. Hearings may be recorded in order to aid in the production of minutes. Parties may submit written comments in lieu of attending the hearing. Written comments will be afforded the same weight as oral comments received at the hearing.
After consideration of the testimony, the Chief Procurement Officer may approve the purchasing agency's request to contract by the sole source procurement method.